[vtkusers] data for 3D surface

Doug Henry brilligent at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 16:26:42 EDT 2005

thanks, code is always helpful if its easy for you to find, otherwise I'll
figure it out. I'm always looking for different ways to do things with vtk,
sometimes the code that doesn't solve the immediate problem will teach me
something I can use later. Stringing filters together to tweak data in the
pipeline seems easy in vtk. I don't quite have my hands around how to get my
data in to a useable form by vtk yet, but I imagine (or hope) the light will
turn on eventually.

-thanks again