[vtkusers] VTK 4.4 Latest building -- Still problems

Marcio Antonio Mathias marcio_mathias at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 16:36:48 EDT 2005

Hi Mathieu,

The request test is done. At this time I could see
just one segfault, in the test "otherByteSwap". But
the test set now is very reduced; this time only 29
tests. If you compare to the first one, with hundred
of tests...
If you need something else, just let me know.

Regards, Marcio.

--- Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>

http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/HUYGENS/Win32-nmake/20050619-1949-Experimental/Results/__Common_Testing_Cxx_SystemInformation.html

> >>me