[vtkusers] vtkAbaqusElementModel and vtkAbaqusInputDeckReader

Budd Hirons bhiron at lsuhsc.edu
Thu Jun 23 15:38:22 EDT 2005

Mathieu,

I have incorporated your switch for #1, as for number 2, I see the
problem, and have cleaned out unnecessary function args for those two
and a couple of other function calls.

Please note the attached patch.  This is a diff -u3 output like you
generated before, this patch is against the *original* .cxx files I
emailed you this morning and includes your earlier patch as well as the
changes we have discussed.

Please let me know if there are any compile issues left, thanks for your
help.

Cheers,
Budd.