[vtkusers] vtkAbaqusElementModel and vtkAbaqusInputDeckReader

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jun 23 14:57:52 EDT 2005

Budd,

	Thanks for the feedback.
	For #1, sorry my mistake, how about then:

      if( iter->c_str()[0] == *(star) )

    Looks like my old gcc 2.95 had trouble casting the expression,
otherwise.

	For #2, it just means I don't know what those variables are for, but
the compiler complains that they are not used. Another way to get rid of
this compiler warning is to remove the var from the function declaration.

Mathieu