[vtkusers] REPOST: vtkRenderer Background Color

Andrew Wilford andrew at artwork.com
Thu Jun 23 10:09:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have not received any response nor found a solution to this issue. I am
porting a Windows VTK app to Solaris. I am using Tk as the GUI. if I use
tk_chooseColor dialog to set the renderer background, the renderer displays
a different color. Even weirder, if I take a snapshot of the renderer to
find out what the color is, the snapped image displays the correct color, as
shown in the dialog!

Can any one please shed any light on this?

Andrew Wilford