[vtkusers] VTK 4.4 Latest building -- Still problems

Marcio Antonio Mathias marcio_mathias at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 12:53:36 EDT 2005

Hi Mathieu,

I have just performed the requested compilation. I
could realize seg faults during the tests yet.

Regards, Marcio.

--- Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>

http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/HUYGENS/Win32-nmake/20050619-1949-Experimental/Results/__Common_Testing_Cxx_SystemInformation.html

> >>I don't see nothing wrong here. Could you remind
> me
> >>how you got the
> >>tcl/tk lib ?
> >>
> >>Thanks