[vtkusers] VTK or Paraview example to visualize Plot3D unformatted structured multiblock grid + solution file

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 09:11:17 EDT 2005

Which data format to use depends on a few different things. I am
assuming the data is structured (curvilinear). Is your data parallel?
Do you seek compatibility with other applications? How are you writing
the file, directly from the simulation or through a converter? Using
which programming language?