[vtkusers] About the user interface desig in vtk under windows

Leon Chen liming.leon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:15:31 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have to do my project for my master degree with vtk+VC7 which is
something related to 3D face recognition. The very first prolem i met
is that i have to design some kind of UI in my application.

It will be great if i can separate the code for UI and core
algorithm(It is easy for the examiners to view my dissertation...).
Can anyone give me some rough idea about this?

It would be nice if some example code is available.

Many thanks.

ps, if you did or doing the 3D face recognition, can i have a talk
about it via mail or MSN or some other way?

Leon