[vtkusers] merging multiple vtkStructuredGrid's?

Peter Schmitt pschmitt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 17:57:18 EDT 2005

Hi vtk users,

I have two vtkStructuredGrid datasets.  Each is 20x20x20.  The two
grids butt up against eachother in the x-direction.

Does anyone have suggstions on how to merge the two StructuredGrids
into one larger (40x20x20) structured grid?

(eventually I will need to merge 100's or 1000's of structuredgrids together).

In the end, I hope to use vtkXMLPStructuredGridWriter to store one
pvts file with one structuredgrid consiting of multiple pieces.

Thanks!
Pete