[vtkusers] stereo mode

laurent.paul at club-internet.fr laurent.paul at club-internet.fr
Tue Jun 14 11:04:36 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm starting with VTK and I'm discovering the whole capabilities of this great toolkit.
I found the stereo mode and would like to have some explanations about this mode. It works but I don't know how to use it!

First, I "SetStereoType" in the userdefined method. The default is "1" I think.
Then, when I press "3" in the window, nothing happens. Is this normal? I can't view the CrystalEyes mode?

Others modes work but what I do whit these?
The RED_BLUE is made for visualization with 3D glasses?

For the others modes, have I to create a second image to put odd rows in the first and even ones in the second?

Thanks for your answer.

Laurent.