[vtkusers] LOD rendering

Hxsham Fire hxsham at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 13:54:57 EDT 2005

Hi,
I would like some help figuring out how to make the
LOD work when rotating a volume using the
vtkProp3D::RotateWXYZ().
The volume expresses the necessary changes of LOd when
being manipulated by a mouse... however I would like
to manipulate it differently by attaching that volume
to a "slider" and rotating it around a fixed axis upon
movement of that slider... the problem is that it is
not exhibiting the behavior of the LOD, and thus the
movement appear interrupted and takes longer periods
of time.
How can I make sure that the LOD behavior is expressed
with the RotateWXYZ method?
Thanks
Hisham