回复: [vtkusers] texture mapping

Dai Qiang dqreg at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jun 1 21:23:02 EDT 2005

Hello Fabiol,

I just finished that last week.

First of all, use a vtkClipPolyData to clip the part on which you want to map texture, and manipulate it with a new mapper and an actor.

Do make sure the unselected part has texture coordinates too, if it doesn't have, set its texture coordinates to zero

Finally, use vtkAppendPolyData to merge the two parts together

Cheers,
Qiang

fabio depascalis <fabio.depascalis at gmail.com> 写道:
Hi

I have a polydata object describing my model and a tiff-file to
describe the texture for it;
I want the texture cover only a part of my polydata, and i know that
all the points of the dataset must have TCoords;
so how set the tcoords for the polydata points on which i don't want
map the image?

Thanks