[vtkusers] texture mapping

Antoine Boivin a.boivin at m2m-ndt.com
Wed Jun 1 10:37:26 EDT 2005

Hi Fabio

You can create a vtkFloatArray, insert the TCoord value for each point
and give this array to the polydata.

in Java :

vtkPolyData pdata = new vtkPolyData();

..... // create Points and Polygons

vtkFloatArray tcoords = new vtkFloatArray();
tcoords.SetNumberOfComponents(2);
tcoords.SetNumberOfTuples(pdata.GetNumberOfPoints());

for (int i = 0; i < tcoords.setNumberOfPoints()){
    tcoords.InsertTuple2(i, valuex, valuey);
}

pdata.GetPointData().SetTCoords(tcoords);

I don't know what language you use but you can translate.

Antoine