[vtkusers] volume creation with VTK

Marcio Antonio Mathias marcio_mathias at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 20:07:33 EDT 2005

Hi Jesse,

In fact I said 90% because I could recognize some
things that I already did or remember as subjects
discussed on this list. I do not mean that other 10%
can not be done with VTK, that is really a great
package.
Check on the mail list archives and you can confirm my
words.

Good luck!

Marcio.

--- Jesse Corrington <corrington_j at hotmail.com> wrote:

> so when you say it can do about 90 percent of what i
> wanted, which parts
> would it not be able to.  Also once the volumes are
> created i want to be
> able to export a movie of it rotating, is that
> possible?  Thanks a lot
>
> jesse

> On the road to retirement? Check out MSN Life Events
> for advice on how to
> get there!

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

Marcio Antonio Mathias <marcio_mathias at yahoo.com>