[vtkusers] QVTKWidget CMakeLists.txt

Michael Dussere dussere at labri.fr
Thu Jul 28 12:18:05 EDT 2005

Hi,
I just finished to compile it myself and I will test it very soon...

I have found how to do so in the folowing mail :
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake/2005-April/006376.html

There, you will find some cmake files to deal with QT4 and the
CMakeListe.txt to use them in VTK.
I'v made some change in  CMakeListe.txt to use it with the latest CVS
version of VTK :
- use Q4VTKWidgetPlugin.cxx and Q3VTKWidgetPlugin.cxx insteed of
QVTKWidgetPlugin.cxx
- changed QT_INST_MAJVERSION to QT_INST_MAJOR_VERSION
- used the specific include directories (avoids errors when QT misses
some modules like motif)

I still have some troubles :
- I can't compile the examples of QVTK (they missed the QT includes
directories)
- I forced the QVTK plugin for designer OFF ( see ligne 109)

Michael

PS : I understand that the CMakeLists of the CVS has not been updated as
long as it needs some patch directly in cmake. But it wouldl help if the
one who has commited QVTK for QT4 made his cmake stuff accessible (in
this list or in the README).