[vtkusers] QVTKWidget CMakeLists.txt

Adam Hooper adamh at densi.com
Thu Jul 28 11:07:02 EDT 2005

I'm trying to compile the QVTKWidget in GUISupport/Qt with QT4. I'm a
CMake newbie, and I'm having trouble.

First of all, I installed CMake from CVS. It's got FindQt.cmake and
FindQt4.cmake in its Modules/. Since VTK's CMakeLists.txt has no mention
of versions, I just modified FindQt.cmake to have SET(QT_MAX_VERSION
"4.9.9") (instead of the default, "3.9.9").

Next, I changed every "3" in GUISupport/Qt/CMakeLists.txt to "4".

When I try to build VTK from CVS, the GUISupport/Qt/ directory's code
simply won't compile. The first error: "qwidget.h" cannot be found. It
is definitely installed and QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR is set to the proper
location. But the variable in GUISupport/Qt/CMakeLists.txt is named
"QT_INCLUDE_DIR", not "QT_QT_INCLUDE_DIR". I changed that and re-ran
cmake, but I get the same compile error (i.e., (I assume) there's still
no "-I/usr/local/include/Qt" passed to the compiler).

Has anybody else managed to compile this with the default FindQt.cmake
in CMake CVS? Or is there another FindQt.cmake I should be using? Do I
need a different CMakeLists.txt?

--
Adam Hooper <adamh at densi.com>