[vtkusers] Compiling VTK with DevCpp and MinGW

Dimitrios Andritsos jimandr at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:36:41 EDT 2005

Hello David,

Thank you for your reply. I don't need Tcl but I am not really sure how to
turn this option off. The error that I am getting is generated while CMake
tries to configure and generate the initial makefiles, before I get the
option of turning the various wrapping options on or off. Do you know if I
could turn the Tcl wrapping option off even before cmake tries to configure
the makefiles?

Thanks a lot,
Dimitris