[vtkusers] Problems reading CT files from GE Hispeed NX

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jul 18 09:52:59 EDT 2005

Marcio,

   vtkDICOMImageReader only support a very limited subset of DICOM files. Could you check for instance that your images are not compressed ? If they are, you cannot use vtkDICOMImageReader.

Mathieu
Ps: For a more complete solution to read DICOM V3, ACR-NEMA and even Papyrus, check this link:

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/