[vtkusers] vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid avalaible in VTK-4.4

Peter Schmitt pschmitt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:59:13 EDT 2005

I successfully cleaned up my UnstructuredGrid (exactly matching the
results I see in Paraview) via

1. download paraview source
http://www.paraview.org/HTML/Download.html#previous
2. extract and look at
paraview-2.0.3/Servers/Filters/vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid.h
paraview-2.0.3/Servers/Filters/vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid.cxx
3. implement Execute() by-hand in my own program.

I had one goofy problem, however.  When Squeeze() was called at the
end of Execute(), my screen colors would get inverted (looked very
funky)  commenting Squeeze() out solved this problem.

FYI, I put in a feature request for vtkCleanUnstructuredGrid to be
implemented in standard VTK as I could not find it in 4.2, 4.4/4.n CVS
tree either.

-Pete Schmitt

http://www.pschmitt.com

--