[vtkusers] Open Source Workshop at the 2005 MICCAI Conference

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Jul 15 12:54:22 EDT 2005

Hi Jim,

MICCAI will be held in Palm Spring, California, Oct 26-29.
The Workshop will take place on Oct 30.

              http://www.miccai2005.org/

The hotel is:

http://www.ia.unc.edu/MICCAI2005/MICCAI2005riviera.html

Information about Plam Springs is available at:

http://www.ia.unc.edu/MICCAI2005/MICCAI2005palmsprings.html

Please note the this Open Source Workshop is a brand new experience
in the approach to technical publications. We are pushing Open Access
to a new level of higher standards, and we look forward to received
the feedback from the image processing community in order to find ways
to bring this process further.

Please let us know if you have any further questions,

    Thanks

      Luis