[vtkusers] icosahedron faces with scalar data

Tuomas Neuvonen tuomas.neuvonen at hut.fi
Mon Jul 11 03:44:46 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm relatively  new to VTK, so I feel a bit uncomfortable with writing a
class for this (maybe later...). vtkConvexPointSet seems to work nicely,
performance is not an issue at the moment as I need to visualize only
one icosahedron at a time. What kind of solution would you recommend for
showing scalar data on the faces of the icosahedron?

thanks again,

Tuomas