[vtkusers] vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCast and vtkqt

rywchiu rywchiu at interchange.ubc.ca
Thu Jul 7 16:47:12 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am currently using VTK4.4, and have added vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper (and other associated classes) to it. (I've also made some small necessary changes to other classes).  The mapper seems to work fine, and I can volume render my images quite nicely. However, when I try to use Qt with it (using Kuebler's vtkqt), I get the following error at run time:

"...
Module: ...\vtkRendering.dll
File: ...\vtkrenderwindowinteractor.cxx
Line: 137

Run-Time Check Failure #0 - The values of ESP was not properly saved across a function call.  This is usually a result of calling a function declared with one calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling convention. "

I've done a clean build on VTK, vtkqt, and any of my programs that use vtk with qt, but I still keep getting this error. I'm at a lost at where this error could be coming from.

Is it because I did not make all necessary changes to include vtkFixedPointVolume into my VTK? What exactly are the changes that need to be made?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Rita