[vtkusers] Re: [Insight-users] turn on/off a filter in pipeline

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 7 16:10:23 EDT 2005

Hi again,

Because anyway, I have to add a filter to cast data, I decided to change my AbsImageAdaptor in a AbsImageFilter. :-D

Thanks again, you were very helpful.

Isabelle

Karthik Krishnan <Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com> a écrit :
Yes, you are right. You could always cast the data type back to a common
type as in, so your definitions of RescaleIntensityImageFilter are the
samein both cases. You waste a cast operation though..

castFilter->SetInput( adaptor )
if (on)
{
logFilter->SetInput(castFilter);
rescaleFilter->SetInput( logFilter->GetOutput()) ;
}
else
{
rescaleFilter->SetInput( castFilter );