[vtkusers] turn on/off a filter in pipeline

Charles Boivin okeovtk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 14:59:11 EDT 2005

Hi Isabelle,

Some other, more experienced, users might have some better
suggestions, but an easy way is to simply skip the filter in the
pipeline when you turn it off, i.e.

rescaleFilter->setInput( adaptor );

and re-insert the logFilter in the pipeline when you want it. I do
something similar to that sometimes in my application, and it seems to
work fine. I'd be interested in knowing if there are more elegant
solutions, however.

Charles