[vtkusers] turn on/off a filter in pipeline

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 7 14:51:07 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm working on building an user interface in Visual C++ in order to display medical images and execute some image processing.

I would offer the choice to the user to execute some image processing such as logarithmic scaling or not in order to improve visualization of the image. (depending on the quality of the  image displayed)

Here is my actual pipeline:

 adaptor->SetPixelAccessor(acessor);  //ImageAdaptor
 adaptor->SetImage(image);

 logFilter->SetInput( adaptor );  //LogImageFilter

 rescaleFilter->SetInput( logFilter->GetOutput() ); //RescaleIntensityImageFilter

 connector->SetInput( rescaleFilter->GetOutput() ); //ImageToVTKImageFilter

--> I would make turn on/off log filter () possible if user desires. (by turn on/off a radio button). How could I proceed? Is it a way to make it properly?

Isabelle