[vtkusers] vtk build on Mac OSX -- more questions.

krs krs at uncc.edu
Tue Jul 5 19:13:40 EDT 2005

Well, the fix I found in the archives seemed to work.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2005-May/079721.html

I wasnt properly following the instructions in that fix - you had to
make
the change to the /usr/local/share/Cmake  -- apparently created
by the build process.

I havent built vtk in a while, but a lot of things have indeed changed.

Anyhow, lets see how far the build progresses this time! -:)

     -- krs