[vtkusers] VTK, MacOS and X11

Johnny C. Norris II jnorris at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 27 11:13:51 EST 2005

Thanks, I looked at the configuration, but the only difference from what
  I tried before was that OSMesa was turned on.  I tried again anyway,
and I still get the undefined references.  :-(

X forwarding is on.  I can pop up xterms, etc.

I've read that you can't run an OpenGL program on a Mac and have it
display on another computer unless you're logged into the Mac's console.
  Someone please tell me this isn't true.

Thanks,
John

--