AW: [vtkusers] Question about vtkCamera

Ghanai, Sassan Sassan.Ghanai at med.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jan 14 06:51:35 EST 2005

Hi Chunyan,

I have found your thread in the vtk messages (see attachment) and have the same problem as you that time. Did you find out how to fix that problem or where the problem is arising at ?

I would appreciate any help

Thanks Sassan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dipl-Inform. Sassan Ghanai

Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg

Klinik für Mund-, Kiefer-, Gesichts-Chirurgie

SFB 414 "Informationstechnik in der Medizin:

Rechner- und sensorgestützte Chirurgie"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im Neuenheimer Feld 400

D-69120 Heidelberg

Tel: ++49 - 6221 - 56 - 7332

Fax: ++49 - 6221 - 56 - 4222

sassan.ghanai at med.uni-heidelberg.de

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have done it. But it does not work. :(