[vtkusers] stretching along an axis

Tom Adelman tadelman2 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 18:31:15 EST 2005

I would like to stretch an entire plot along an axis,
but I can’t figure out how to do this.  More
specifically, when rendering a volume that has unequal
proportions, with the following ranges x(0, 10), y(0,
10), and z(0, .1), the image is very flat.  I could
stretch this out by multiplying all z-values by 100,
but then it’s difficult to read numbers off the axis,
or present and publish the figure.

Is there a way to get the axis to read the correct
numbers and also have axes with equal proportions in
the visualization?

Thanks,
Tom