[vtkusers] stereoskopic view with two projectors

Weiguang Guan guanw at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Mon Feb 28 14:53:15 EST 2005

Just a followup. I've just made our passive stereo work. The problem is
that vertical refresh rates of two monitors were not explicitly set to be
identical. After this was corrected, glxinfo could find stereo-capable
visual, and my application runs properly.

Weiguang

Weiguang Guan, Research Engineer
RHPCS, McMaster University