[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidgets texture update

Stefan Maas stefan.maas at fh-gelsenkirchen.de
Mon Feb 21 09:03:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

I have a little problem with a vtkImagePlaneWidget (=ipw).

I use three ipws in one renderwindow and three ipws in own renderwindows
(sum = 4). I want to move the first three ipws through a dataset and
obtain an automatic update on the other ones. No problem! Everything
works fine (updating the position, updating window/level...) until I
place the ipw in a diagonal position like shown in the picture on
http://www.maaster.de/ipw.jpg
(The plane on the right side is the red one on the left.)

The curious phenomenon is that the data seems to be on the correct
position, because the value that I obtain by clicking on the plane is
correct (in both windows). But as you can see, in the separate window
the texture seems to be upended.

I tried many things like updating extends/bounds/etc. but no success.
What did I miss to do?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance.

And sorry: I don't know what happened with my last email.

Greetings,

Stefan