[vtkusers] Re: vtkLSMReader

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Feb 16 11:20:31 EST 2005

Dan,

	If I am correct you just entered the bug today, right ? It takes a
little while before anything is added in VTK. We need to verify the code
properly compiles/runs on a variety of plateforms. Also can you provide
a test for your reader (usually a dataset + a small tcl script).

	BTW you can add attachment to the bug tracker, just go to:

http://vtk.org/Bug/bug.php?op=show&bugid=1600

	And look for : "Create Attachment".

Regards,
Mathieu