[vtkusers] Using vtkMergePoints

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Feb 14 14:53:53 EST 2005

Nacho,

	vtkMergePoints does not do any bounds checking. So if you define a
bound too small for all your points the programm will crash (it's a
feature). I would suggest you atifically augment your bound.

	The fact that it used to run, I don't know. Could this be a problem
with double that does not appear with float...

HTH
Mathieu