[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer2 OS X display problem

Nikolaus Heger nikolaus.heger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:46:31 EST 2005

hello!

i compiled vtk 4.4 on OS X, and i can run all tests and all examples. i
am running VTK via

Python 2.3
TclTkAquaBI-8.4.9.0

the problem now is that the images displayed in either vtkImageViewer2
or using a vtkImageActor appear very garbled. attached - in case this
mailing list allows attachments - is an image of the last supper, as it
appears on screen on my mac in either vtkImageViewer2 or vktImageActor