[vtkusers] wxVTK Question about freetype-changes (was: Problems with wxVTK...)

webstuff at suessstoffersatz.de webstuff at suessstoffersatz.de
Wed Feb 9 05:59:39 EST 2005

Hi Jens,

sorry for answering that late, but I only work twice a week on the
problem.
On both gentoo and SuSE I am able to compile the programs when I use GTK2.
I manually have to change some libraries when I do a ccmake. When I try
GTK1 the programs do not compile.
You said something about changes within the freetype inside of VTK. Could
you send me the list of changes you made to the freetype-branch of VTK? It
is not the best solution, but it is a solution.

Regards

Richard Freitag