[vtkusers] Using vtkImageImport from Tcl

Erin McKay intrigue at ozemail.com.au
Wed Feb 2 03:36:54 EST 2005

Has anyone ever used vtkImageImport from Tcl? It doesn't seem to have
any methods for specifying the data to import. Is this intentional?

Erin McKay
Lead Programmer & Tea Boy
Computerhead

PS. I note, on searching the archive, that I asked much the same
question at about this time last year. I apologize for repeating myself
but I still have no idea how to do this, despite receiving a couple of
replies that might have helped had I been game to dig into the wrapper
code generator...