[vtkusers] cutting or extracting surfaces (please help)

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Tue Feb 1 15:16:31 EST 2005

Hi Theodoros,
   try vtkClipPolyData. Note that you can use GenerateClippedOutput and
GetClippedOutput as well as GetOutput to get the parts inside and outside
an implicit function.
Dave P