[vtkusers] MFC app in VS .NET 2003

Kent Ogden OgdenK at upstate.edu
Thu Dec 29 11:08:14 EST 2005

Thanks for the response.

As I mentioned in another message, I want to have the VP1000 support, and
it appears I need to build vtk myself to get that.

Kent

Kent Ogden PhD
Assistant Professor, Radiology
SUNY Upstate Medical University
750 E. Adams Street
Syracuse, NY  13210

email:  ogdenk at upstate.edu
voice:  (315) 464-5083
fax:       (315) 464-5095

>>> "rex073" <rex073 at 163.com> 12/23/2005 3:48:13 AM >>>
Why not use  VTK-4.4-LatestRelease.exe instead of build vtk libs and dlls
by yourself?
I think there should be some conflicts between STL and vtkIO.
One simple way is to add std:: before every keyword such as "cout".

But I don't know how to set the flag of "VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB" in VCStudio.
Would you please show me? Thanks.