[vtkusers] MFC app in VS .NET 2003

Kent Ogden OgdenK at upstate.edu
Thu Dec 29 11:06:17 EST 2005

Thanks for the response.

While this sounds like a very attractive way to go, I will need to have the terarecon VP1000 support, and I don't see that they support that functionality.  My impression is that the only way to get that is to build vtk myself.

Kent

Kent Ogden PhD
Assistant Professor, Radiology
SUNY Upstate Medical University
750 E. Adams Street
Syracuse, NY  13210

email:  ogdenk at upstate.edu
voice:  (315) 464-5083
fax:       (315) 464-5095

>>> binesh r <binesh01 at yahoo.com> 12/23/2005 4:27:12 AM >>>
  I use vtkdotnetwrap(see the link below) for vtk in vs.net2003
http://herakles.zcu.cz/research/vtk.net/download/index.html

rex073 <rex073 at 163.com> wrote:
  Why not use VTK-4.4-LatestRelease.exe instead of build vtk libs and dlls by yourself?
I think there should be some conflicts between STL and vtkIO.
One simple way is to add std:: before every keyword such as "cout".

But I don't know how to set the flag of "VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB" in VCStudio.
Would you please show me? Thanks.

Àñ£¡

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡rex073 at 163.com