[vtkusers] I want to use the VTK in VC6.0 but met some error

zionman zionman at seed.net.tw
Sun Dec 25 02:59:57 EST 2005

There are not attachment, so I just guess what's you encountered.
Using VTK in VC6.0 you must verify 3 things correct.
1. The include file must in the include path., either by setting the VS
include option, or state it in the source code explicitly.
2. The compiler options must be coincident both in compiling VTK and your
source code., that is, multithread or not, using DLL or not, Debug or not...
3. If using DLL, you must place vtk related DLLs along with the path, so the
OS may execute it correctly.

Subject: [vtkusers] I want to use the VTK in VC6.0 but met some error