[vtkusers] Brain structures segmentation with 3D Slicer

Jeremie Anquez anquez at tsi.enst.fr
Thu Dec 22 11:35:35 EST 2005

Hi Mary,

I haven't used those segmentation functionalities, so unfortunatly, I can't
tell you anything about the right parameters to use...

Maybe you'll find valuable information on the 3D slicer website
(www.slicer.org). In the Developer's guide, you'll find links and the way to
subscribe to the mailing list. Its webinterface can be found at
https://www.spl.harvard.edu/mailman/listinfo/slicer-devel .

HTH,
Jeremie