[vtkusers] Re: TCL wrapping and MS Express 2005

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Tue Dec 20 12:21:57 EST 2005

That works!

In summary - the free MS Express 2005 using CMake's VS8 generator
compiles and TCL-wraps VTK - BUT the free MS Express 2005 using CMake's
NMake generator fails on the TCL-wrap of VTK.

I'm not sure if the problem is CMake or VTK.

THANKS!
Stephen

PS> The typo you noticed was mine - it was not in the code - it wasn't
the problem.   The chosen CMake generator was the problem.