[vtkusers] TCL wrapping and MS Express 2005

Stephen R. Aylward Stephen.Aylward at Kitware.com
Mon Dec 19 10:35:52 EST 2005

Hi,

I've compiled VTK with the free MS Express 2005.  Works great when the
CMake generator is set to NMake.

However, when I try to enable TCL wrapping, I get errors when running
cmake.  The first is
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
C:.../vtkLocadCMakeExtensions.cmake:7
LOAD_COMMAND Attempt to load the library
C:.../VTK-MSER2005/CMake/cmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.dll failed.  Additional error
info is: The specific module could not be loaded.

Subsequent error reports seem related.

The file C:.../VTK-MSER2005/CMake/cmVTK_WRAP_TCL2.dll does exist in the
build directory.   I'm using CMake 2.2.3.  VTK 4.4.   ActiveState
ActiveTCL 8.4.12.   Same CMake options built VTK, but now VTK_WRAP_TCL
is turned on.

Any suggestions / comments / hints?

Thanks,
Stephen