[vtkusers] Please help - vtkFLTK cygwin compile / build errors

Alex Mann alexmann13 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:45:21 EST 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to compile vtkFLTK under cygwin, and I keep getting the same
error over and over...  I'm using:
VTK 4.2
FLTK 1.1.6
CMAKE 2.2.3
vtkFLTK 0.6.1

I have been able to compile cmake, vtk, and fltk on cygwin.  When I try to
make ctkFLTK I get errors about math functions not available or
undeclared...  I have also attached the CMakeCache.txt and CMakeOutput.log
files to give you an idea of the configuration and output.

Can someone please tell me what I may be doing incorrectly, or what needs to
be done to compile vtkFLTK under cygwin?

Thanks,
AM