[vtkusers] Incorrect zbuffer values...........Please Help !!!!!!

Deepak Roy cdeepakroy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 16:42:53 EST 2005

      Hello,

  I am experiencing really hard times with the zbuffer.

  I have converted the zbuffer to an image on disk.

  Attached at the end of this message is the snapshot of the offscreen render widnow showing the geometry i rendered ( a hemisphere ) and the corresponding zbuffer returned by vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.

  I played with various values of the clipping range, but what i get back is a complete inert behaviour, nothing really seems to change.

  All i get finally is a set of junk values in the zbuffer, which in no way correspond to the geometry i rendered.

  Any explanations for this wierd phenomenon ?

  Thanks in Advance.

  Regards,

  Deepak

Yahoo! Shopping