[vtkusers] Tracking Mouse Pointer with Imageviewer

webmaster at northeastcleaners.net webmaster at northeastcleaners.net
Wed Aug 31 11:40:57 EDT 2005

I first want to say what a huge help this community has been. Thanks!

I am working with VTKQT.  I currently have VtkQtImageViewer displaying a
single image slice .  I need OnMouseButtonDown to record the coordinate of
the pointer on that slice (x,y) .  What is the best method for accomplishing
this?  I tried setting up a interactor with unsuccessful results.  Is there
another approach I should try?  If an interactor is the way to go does anyone
have an example of a working interactor or style with vtkImageViewer.  I am
currently working with C++.

Thanks again
Joe