[vtkusers] Problems with vtkTextProperty and an ATI Mobility Radeon 9700

Franke, Stephan Stephan.Franke at inpro.de
Fri Aug 26 03:30:59 EDT 2005

Hi all,

since I have this new laptop with the ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 graphic
chip, the text passages (especially these ones of the
vtkScalarBarActor) on the vtkRenderWindow seem to be rendered wrong. You
can not read the text correctly because it is
rendered bad legible. Especial when you move with an object over the
text. When I turn off the hardware acceleration inside
the graphic driver all seem to be okay. But that can not be the solution
of my problem. Can someone here help me out with my
problem? Some hints what I can do with the driver or from the vtk point
of view? I am using vtk 4.5 on Window XP with service pack 2.
Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Stephan