[vtkusers] change contrast in volume object (it's too dark)

powerhouseofexcellence powerhouseofexcellence at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:33:02 EDT 2005

Hi Amy,

In principle it should just be a matter of:

this->WindowLevel->SetInput(this->ImageData);
this->VolumeMapper->SetInput(this->WindowLevel->GetOutput());

I am afraid it will kill my machine to do window/level on the whole
image data which probably has about 50 slices - when I try window
leveling it will do the calculation for the whole image data container
right? Are there any shortcuts or is this nothing to be concerned
about?

Thanks