[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice and output spacing

Beau Sapach beau.sapach at ualberta.ca
Wed Aug 17 11:53:07 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm using vtkImageReslice to obtain an oblique slice through a volume.  I
can only seem to get SetOutputSpacingToDefault() to work if I also use
SetOutputExtentToDefault() and SetOutputOriginToDefault() as well.  Is this
behavior intended?  It doesn't seem like it should be necessary to use all
three....

The bottom line is that I'd like to be able to change the origin and extent
of my output image but have vtkImageReslice take care of the spacing for me.
Is this possible????

Beau