[vtkusers] DICOM(*.dc) convert to vtk raw?

Joshua Thomas joshua.j.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:11:25 EDT 2005

Dear All,

  I am using  VTK with TCL
I've been go through the website, and understand a bit about dicom2.
Now my problem is i have a folder in C:\se2 which has 99 *.dc files. \

1. How can i convert these files into vtk format?  If i am going to
use vtkDICOMImageReader then which format i have to convert

2. i tried with  dicom2 --to= sampdir -r * But with errors.

3. how can i locate c:\se2 to dicom2
    I tired  c:\dicom2 c\se2 --to= sampdir -r *  But with Errors.

Can any sample files are available, if so how can i get
vtkDICOMImageReader examples.... I would like to know how can i
convert dicom2 (*.dc) into vtk format (png; jpg or what format)

Need your Help desperately!

Regards,
JJ